2nd Generation Portable Frequency Counter SURECOM SF-103 Frequency Meter for DMR Analog Two Way Radio
The SURECOM SF-103 hand-held frequency counter is a more practical counter, even advanced features such as field strength measurement are incorporated. It is compact, truly pocket sized, test instrument designed for ease of use and dependable performance. Supplied as a complete with internal Li-ion battery pack, AC wall charger and antenna.
- The frequency meter capable of measuring the parameters of the frequency of the continuous carrier signal walkie-talkies , with signal strength indicator.
it is the tool of choice for maintenance personnel ,test frequency and signal strength for wireless enthusiasts.
- This portable frequency counter is designed for counting continuous wave signal comes from Two-way Radio.
- There are easy ranges for you to choose. The ranges cover most of the frequency of the two way radios you want to measure.
- Its four-button control is easy to use and its small size allows you to carry it anywhere you like.
- Work by TCXO(Temperature Compensate X’tal (crystal) Oscillator) ,In the range of -45 ℃ ~ 65 ℃ can reach ± 2 ~ ± 4ppm accuracy
- This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF
- DMR Radio signal e frequency counter.
- GUI Battery level
Feature & Specification:
- Frequency range two select : 2MHz-200MHz / 27MHz -2800MHz
- CTCSS/DCS Decoder
- Frequency counter Digital mode for DMR radio
- Work by TCXO( Temperature Compensate X’tal (crystal) Oscillator) 2～2.5ppm
- Frequency Response time: 0.2-0.5sec.( CTCSS/CDCSS >0.5-1sec)
- TFT Color Display 240 x 320 ,LCD Dim level setting
- Build-in Li-ion battery
- Net Weight: 113g
- 4 buttons control
- Auto power off 1-9minutes
- Charging battery LED indicator
1 x SF-103 frequency counter
1 x DUAL BAND UHF / VHF antenna
1 x BELT CLIP
1 x USB CHARGER with cable .
1 x ENGLISH MANUAL
1.Please allow 1-3 cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2.Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.