Firmware update instructions
- Fixed a bug in SPLT exception in CW mode of
- Reconfigure the audio baseband unit to enhance the sense of hearing;
- After finishing the firmware of this version, please initialize it
according to the previous method;
- After the initialization is completed, enter the system menu and perform
the reset operation;
- After the reset is completed, calibrate the S table as shown below:
For the S table calibration method, see the document “X5105 New Firmware S Table
Calibration Method CZ-180901″.
please read the update tutorial
X5105 Firmware Update v1.0.03 build 055
X5105_FW_V1_0_03_build055.xgf – Firmware Update description
- Before updating the firmware, please read the update tutorial carefully;
- After operating, old parameters will be lost, so we must refer to the X5105
system configuration table to re-setting all parameters, then saving and power
off and on again.
Firmware Update description
1.The upgrade is based on the 050 version.
- Improved internal switching power supply synchronization system, reducing the
switching power supply interference.
- Improved the side-tone output, the sense of hearing more gentle.
- Optimized the configuration of the frequency synthesizer.